St. Joseph High School Boys Lacrosse seeks an experienced offensive minded assistant coach / coordinator. Candidates must have a strong understanding of lacrosse fundamentals, experience coaching (high school or higher) or playing (college or higher), and well-established communication and leadership skills. The coach is expected to uphold the mission of the school and to represent the school with integrity at all times. Responsibilities include assisting with practice and practice planning, coordinating offense, scouting and providing the team with a positive experience. Salary is competitive. The program is looking forward to becoming a top-tier team. Please contact head coach Sam Margulis at email@example.com
Coaching, Instruction, and Team Administration
- Assist with providing one-on-one or teaching instruction on related skill development and critique, rules, technologies and strategies
- Assist the head coach to organize and conduct practices during the traditional season for the sport. Non-traditional (or out of season) season practices may be required
- Assist the head coach to serve as the representative of the department and the high school during team travel for in- and out-of-season competition
- Other duties as assigned by the head coach
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven integrity, leadership, and a thorough knowledge of men’s lacrosse are required. Offense experienced strongly preferred but not required.
- Candidate should possess a strong commitment and ability to motivate, teach, counsel, and recruit academically qualified student-athletes.
- Must have valid driver’s license.